Wednesday, June 30, 2010

FRESH.

A few weeks ago I got to do a shoot for FRESH, a new ice cream and milk shop in Raleigh run by a local dairy farm (Maple View Farms in Hillsborough, NC). This place has seriously ruined me on milk and ice cream forever. Never again will I be satisfied with the plastic jug full of white water parading itself as milk on my super walmart shelf. Nor will I be satisfied with the frozen low-fat white goo that foolishly calls itself ice cream in the freezer section. This place is the real deal, so if you're in the area, go. It was a super fun shoot and I'm sure I'll be posting more images later. This image was designed to be used on a t-shirt. I decided to try and make the image look more like an illustration than a photograph, going for like a grungy vintage-t type of look. I think it came out pretty cool, but if any of my fellow photographers have found any other fun or creative ways of editing images for clothing let me know and I've love to mess around with it. One thing's for sure, I'm not a very skilled editor, I tend to be more on an in-camera person. I could look through a lens for 12 hours and not tire, but 12 minutes in front of photoshop and a sharp stick in the eye begins to look appealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment